Sunday, May 1, 2011

What's in the Mailbag

Hi Steve & Vicky
Just read your informative email. Exciting fresh garden harvest news. . .sounds like a great season ahead.

I had to let you know that the Asparagus that I got from you last week was so DELICIOUS!! And very tender and flavorful. That is the freshest asparagus that I have ever had. I took it home and cooked up some for lunch immediately. Then cooked some for dinner. Then two days later cooked up the rest. WOW!!

Good job!!! And thank you.
Mary Jo & Fred Carlson


thanks for the very long update--we love it. it's so good to have
someone who really seems to be enjoying tending the farm for us--bee
stings and all. the asparagus was great but you gave me so much i still
have a little left for soup. thanks again. we're looking forward to
our visits and your produce. we appreciate what you are doing.
Gay

Hi Steve and Vicky,
Great eggs - you guys are the BEST!!!!

Suz, Randy, Bill, Sage and Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment