Thursday, August 11, 2016

Farm Update

Market open Friday 12-7 and Saturday 9-4


Hey everyone, (drip) hope all is well with you. (drip)  I apologize for sweating so much (drip), but it's really hot out her! (drip) I read yesterday that it was the "End of dog days of summer day"  I don't think so.  Vicky and I went to give each other a little kiss at days end today and decided against it.  I think her direct quote was "yuck". For you green bean fans, it looks like we will be back in green bean business next weekend.  In the market this Friday and Saturday:

Tomatoes (heirloom and hybrid)
Sweet Corn
Carrots
Sweet Onions (red and yellow)
Potatoes
Lettuce (salad mix)
Arugula
Asian Cucumbers
Beets
Kale
Zucchini
Yellow Squash
Zephyr Summer Squash (green & yellow)
Cabbage
Swiss Chard
Turnips
Eggs
Honey

Yoga on the farm this Saturday morning at 9.

Locally Yours,
Vicky and Steve

 

No comments:

Post a Comment