Monday, March 8, 2010

Rousedale Farm eggs now at Savory Deli!

Starting today you can purchase our eggs at Savory Deli in Fallston at Upper Crossraods on the corner of Baldwin Mill Road and 152 (Fallston Rd.) The eggs at Savory will be our brown eggs. Vicky and I discussed whether or not to include some white and green/turquoise eggs with them, like we do with our delivery customers. I felt people may intially be surprised and put off a bit when they opened up their dozen and had a turquoise egg staring them in the face. I mean, the egg itself is no different than any other egg, except the shell color, but if you've never seen one before..well... She thought it would be different and unique, I thought it would be scary. You're not going to beleive this, but I won! I still am in a bit of shock. I think that's the first discussion we've had that I actually got my way. What I'm expecting to happen is no one will by any eggs until we put a turquoise one in each dozen.

Thanks to Scott and the gang at Savory.

No comments:

Post a Comment